Dream Marriage

Lorem ipsum dolor

Aaron Carter Claims Michael Jackson Gave Him Drugs

Thursday 30 June 2011

Pop star and Dancing with the Stars contestant Aaron Carter has revealed some shocking news about the late Michael Jackson: The King of Pop gave him drugs when Aaron was just 15. Aaron, now 23, told OK! Magazine Australia: “I never talked about it… This is the first time. I do… I miss Michael… I have spent such incredible times with him. I did things with him that nobody else did… But I was also troubled about what he did to me.”
What about alcohol? “Yes, he gave me wine,” Aaron said. “I mean, I could have refused, but I was 15.” As for drugs? “He gave me cocaine. I felt weird about that and other stuff… We spoke afterwards, hours and hours, on the phone. I admired Michael, but his behaviour bothered me a lot. Then my mother called the police…”
It’s troubling for MJ fans, who want to believe that the media has completely fabricated all the allegations against him. But what reason would Aaron have to lie? Clearly he’s conflicted about the news. What do you think? True story or tabloid tall tale?
Michael passed away just over two years ago.

0 comments:

Post a Comment